- Do you want to feel comfortable and relaxed in front of camera
- Do want to enjoy your day and go with flow, and capture all the fun and spontaneity.
- Do you want to feel happy and enjoy your wedding as it unfolds.
- Do you want natural photos, rather than posed
- Do you want to be laughing and having a great time with your loved ones, rather than spending four hours on a location shoot
Hello, my name is Lisa, photographer and creator of Kiss the Groom Photography. I am a partner and proud mother to two beautiful children, Kade and Hannah. I also have a crazy Jack Russell, Tessa (alias Gruit), love her to bits.
I fell in love with wedding photography, having been totally drawn in by its artistic alchemy. This has to be one of the happiest days of a couples life and I absolutely adore that I can became part of your family and enjoy your special day with you.
Every wedding day is completely different from all others. Every couple has something new to add to the experience. I love just being there and watching how their story unfolds, capturing all the special moments and emotions.
- I enjoy Netflix and love the movies
- I love my daily walk around the hills
- Some of the best places I have travelled to are NZ, Italy, Switzerland, France, Spain, Greece – I need to go back to all of these places and would love to be given the opportunity to capture someones wedding at one of these exotic locations
- I love my home and where I live (Gold Coast Hinterland)
- I love to catch up with my friends, which always includes wine and cheese platers
- I love hot chocolates
- I love animals
Please take a look at what my clients had to say – REVIEWS